Apple announces iPad 2 Apple announces iPad 2

Yay, Apple products suck - good movie!

I like this, it's good to see someone sticking the boot into Apple, especially as Steve Jobs is so against Adobe Flash.

WALL-E & R.O.B. WALL-E & R.O.B.

Brilliant, well done!

Send it to Aardman Animation - http://www.aardman.com/ - you'll get a job on their next Wallace and Gromit film for sure!

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Great movie!

Love it!

Pineapples Pineapples

dis is good man!

its very funny an made me laff out loud! :-D

Mario: The Great War Prt2 Mario: The Great War Prt2

A really good Mario movie!

You've done a great job with this, clearly all your previous problems with creating it have provided you with useful training that shows through in the quality of the finished movie. Well done! Oh, and I haven't looked at the first part, in keeping with your suggestion. Lol! Looking forward to the third part! :-)

Ganondorf's Kingdom Ganondorf's Kingdom

Is very good!

I don't like chicken and waffles myself, but I do like this Flash very very much! It is really funny and well made - great job!! :-)

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Outstanding!

It had to happen eventually, someone was bound to make the first ever truly perfect Flash movie in the end, and it's you that's done it!

Red Hedgehog Project1 Red Hedgehog Project1

Great job!

The people that hired you must be well pleased with the results of your work for them, it's a really well made cartoon. Looking forward to the next episode!

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

It's good.

It's very, very good. I like the fact that it makes sense in a sort of random and nonsensical way. It's one of my favourite Flash movies.

Home Made DS Home Made DS

ooooh...

...it's very good, I love it, you've got real animation talent and so you're now one of my favourite artsits. Hope to see more great stuff from you in the future....