Choose Your Weapon 5 Choose Your Weapon 5

Great game!

Very good fun to play, well done! Would have been 10/10 but for the huge file size.

Firebug Firebug

Very!

Very nice, funny and fun game!

Galaxy Tower Defense Galaxy Tower Defense

Nice variation of an old theme!

I like it! Although it's a rather simple game, it's easy to play, addictive and fun - well done!

The X Factor Compactor The X Factor Compactor

Funny for 2 minutes

Funny, but very basic. I can appreciate how hard you must have worked to make sure all the different face parts blend together neatly. Some interesting effects with the mixing and matching.

SpaceMadness SpaceMadness

Nice version of a classic type of game!

I like it, it's fun, hard and addictive. Good graphics, good controls, good job!

GTP : Vatican City GTP : Vatican City

Bad.....

.....as in good. I mean the game's very basic, but the idea, oh the very idea! 5/10 for an average game becomes 8/10 for daring. And the shocking comedy of it. I hope God is on your side when the Catholics come knocking on yer door!

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Fantastic idea!

Love the concept, it's great fun to be able to use the Tetris part of the game to help Mario reach other places and get other coins. Unlike other reviewers below, I had no problem with moving the Tetris pieces to the left no matter how many times I flipped between game modes, so maybe you've just fixed it and re-uploaded it? As per another review below, the one thing I would like to see you change is to speed up the scrolling in Mario mode (but keep it the same as now in Tetris mode) so that's it's the same as the real Super Mario Bros. game. Then you'd get a 10/10 from me instead of "only" 9/10! :-)
Well done anyway, keep up the great work!!

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Genius

'Nuff said!

Mario SMASH ! Mario SMASH !

Hey, not bad!

It's surprisingly quite good fun for a short play session, for such a very simple game. I think that if you were to change the black line "bat" that Mario's holding to a horizontal Mario World green pipe it would look better, and if you were to add hit and miss sound effects, plus rows of blocks at the top of the screen like in Breakout (some of which could be mystery blocks with bonues inside like slow down the ball/Koopa shell, etc), then this would be a really brilliant Mario Breakout game and you'd be a superstar! :-) You have, after all, got the basics of that game already in place here.... Hope that helps.

Pinball_ Pinball_

Not bad, not bad at all.....

For someone who says their understanding of pinball physics is a bit weak, you've managed to produce a pretty good pinball game! You've got most of the physics fairly correct going by how well it plays in terms of ball movement and reaction. My only criticisms are that a) it is very easy to keep hold of the ball for ages and ages and not lose it very often like in real pinball, and b) why is the score sideways? A decent effort, fix these issues and expand the gameplay further along the lines of real pinball tables (multiple ramps, sub-game missions, etc) and it'll be a real classic.